Work alongside a serial entrepreneur with a proven history of success on their next venture!
Fully remote position - work from anywhere in the UK.
Excellent chance of progression into a more senior or director-level role in the future!
Shape the path the company takes - you will guide the company as to what products the marketplace wants!
What you will be doing:
- Establishing relationships with new clients and identifying the potential for new products and services.
- Having technical conversations with customers regarding their requirements
- Preparing quotations and processing customer orders.
- Providing reports on existing customer needs, problems, interests, and competitor activities.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales and marketing plans.
- Addressing and resolving any customer concerns.
What you will need:
- Experience in a technical sales position, ideally related to the chemical/raw materials sector.
- A degree-level qualification in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- A proven record of developing new business.
What you will receive:
A competitive salary + pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, annual bonus, etc.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this business development manager role collaborating with a successful serial entrepreneur, please click apply. Do not worry if your CV is not up to date; we can sort that out later. If you want to discuss this first, call the office and quote ref 4308 Business Development Manager
Job Skills: business development manager, business development executive, sales executive, national sales executive, UK sales executive, UK sales manager, engineering recruitment agencies, firstname.lastname@example.org