Due to significant business expansion, there is an opportunity for an assistant national account manager to join a leading global consumer electronics company.
The business has consistently maintained strong growth and has retained its position as one of the top five consumer electronic brands globally. The organisation is well established with a proven track record stretching back more than 50 years and employing tens of thousands of people.
As the assistant national account manager, you will assist in the account management of specified customers to build profitable sales growth by supporting the sales team. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients requirements are met
- Support the national account manager in meetings which includes taking meeting minutes to share with the team
- Support the national account manager on internal and external weekly reports
- Collect and review sales data and trends
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Liaise with sales, marketing and product departments in set up and launch of new models with accounts
- Ensure new product data are provided to accounts aligned to launch schedules
- Working with the national account manager on accurate forecasting and ensuring that sales plans are updated aligned to lead-time
To apply for the assistant national account manager position, you will need the following: -
- Degree-level education
- Previous experience in a similar role within a sales environment
- Able to demonstrate excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Proven ability to exceed sales and profitability targets
- Full UK driving licence required
In return, the assistant national account manager will receive a competitive salary + company pension, a performance bonus, on-site parking, a cycle to work scheme, employee discount on products + 32 holidays (including the eight bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your assistant national account manager application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: sales assistant, sales presentative, account manager, sales executive