Up to £28000 per annum + bonus, pension, private medical, etc.
Assembly operator required to join a global manufacturing company that has been trading for over 70 years. They have seen consistent growth recently and offer an excellent benefits package inclusive of a potential annual bonus of up to 10% and BUPA medical cover.
You will work closely with the production manager for one of their product ranges as part of a small team undertaking the assembly and manufacture of their manufactured goods. The role will involve varied work based around mechanical assembly work such as operating CNC equipment, polishing stainless steel parts, drilling and tapping metal and plastic components, etc.
The role will be a days-based position working 7am-3pm Monday to Thursday and 7am-1pm on a Friday. There is also currently significant amounts of overtime available to boost the earning potential of the role.
Assembly operator responsibilities will include:
- Manufacture and assembly of a varied range of electromechanical products
- Operating a CNC router and machining of plastic sheets
- Installing material into housings to protect the technology contained within them
- Stainless steel polishing
- Plastic finishing
- Drilling and tapping plastics and metals
- Partaking in monthly and annual stock takes
- Escalation materials shortages before they are fully exhausted
- General housekeeping to maintain department standards
To apply for the assembly operator position, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in an assembly manufacturing environment
- Experience in working with bespoke products is desirable
- The ability to read technical/engineering drawings
- Good mechanical skills and the ability to use various workshop tools
- Control panel assembly/wiring skills would be advantageous
In return, the assembly operator will receive a salary of £28,000 (£14.63 per hour) + a potential annual bonus of up to 10%, pension, private healthcare, etc.
If you are an assembly operator, assembly operative, production operator, mechanical technician, mechanical assembler, production technician, build technician, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: assembly operator, assembly operative, production operator, mechanical technician, mechanical assembler, production technician, build technician, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]