£22000 - £23000 per annum + bonus, pension, holidays
Opportunity for an assembly operator to join a leading family-owned manufacturing business growing at a rate of 25% per annum. The company is considered a world leader in their field, has a global customer base, is accredited to ISO9001, and places great emphasis on investment and staff development.
About the operator position
The position is offered on a permanent basis with a salary of between £22,000 - £23,000 depending on experience; there is also a Christmas bonus, 28 days of holiday (including bank holidays), and a company pension.
The assembly operator will join the team based at the manufacturing plant in Avonmouth. And will be responsible for assembling various products to create different kits, depending on customer orders; the processes involved in kitting are measuring, cutting, and gluing.
The role will involve working Monday to Friday, either 8 am to 4 pm or 9 am to 5 pm.
What you need to apply for the operator, position
- Experience as an operator gained in a manufacturing environment, ideally including assembly
- A proven track record of reliable performance
- Willingness to undertake training and learn new skills
- A positive attitude towards work
- A forklift license (reach or counter-balance) would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the assembly operator position, please click apply!
Job Skills: setter, operator, production, manufacturing, firstname.lastname@example.org