£35000 - £48000 per annum + bonus, pension
Opportunity for a sales manager (home-based), to join a business who are looking to increase their sales in the South East of England.
The company are a market leader who manufactures a range of products for the construction industry. They have recently invested heavily in their business and as such are primed for further growth! The organisation are financially stable and have a proven track record having supplied products to some of the UK's largest construction projects.
As the sales manager, you will work closely with the depot manager. You will represent the company with the UK's tier-one construction contractors and major subcontractors. Your goal will be to win contracts with new and existing customers. It's expected that you will spend four out of five days on the road. Approximately 80% of your time will be spent with existing customers and 20% on business development. You could work from home or choose work out of one of the companies depots. Your focus will be on:-
- Negotiating high volume sales with new and existing customers.
- Maintaining and building relationships to generate new and repeat business.
- Supporting the planning and forecasting of sales.
- Undertaking regular customer visits, acting as the commercial link between the customer and the contracts department.
To be successful in your application for the sales manager position, you will need: -
- A proven track record of sales/business development, with extensive experience in the construction industry.
- Proven experience of winning new business.
- An analytical approach.
In return, the sales manager will receive a salary between £35,000 - £48,000, a car or car allowance, a bonus, a pension of up to 5% and 33-days holiday inclusive of bank holidays.
Please click apply to progress your application for the sales manager position.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: sales manager, business development manager, [email protected]