competative salary plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a administrator to join a multi-national company. The business has a friendly, fast-paced culture, and for the right person, there are development opportunities in the longer term. The company are financially secure, well respected and are going through a period of sustained growth.
As the administrator, you will work in the project set up department. You will set up and maintain project files and create operational documentation. Further responsibilities will include: -
- Creating projects in the ERP system
- Creating item codes and linking of item codes to projects
- Setting up bills of materials in the ERP system
- Issuing completion of works orders
- Preparing documents including, raw material specs, master packing and shipping records
To apply for the administrator position, you will need: -
- Experience gained in a technical, engineering, project of quality administration role.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- ERP/MRP experience is preferred
- Good general IT skills
In return, the administrator will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. The hours of work are 8 am -4.30 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8 am-2 pm on a Friday.
Interested? Please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: administrator, ERP, MRP, BOMs, [email protected]