£18000 - £20000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity for a technical administrator to work within a laboratory setup for an established company who have recently moved into larger premises. The company have a reputation for offering expertise in a number of scientific areas.
The laboratory administrator will be responsible for receiving samples which are sent into the site and ensuring they are unpacked, stored, labelled and entered into the computer system correctly. You will also carry out general administrative duties and be 'front of house' manning the reception area greeting and interacting any visitors to the site.
As the technical administrator your duties will include:
- Entering data accurately into the company computer system
- Handling incoming queries regarding testing via the telephone and email and escalating queries to the relevant person as required
- Ensuring that all samples that arrive onsite are unpacked, labelled and stored correctly and that all relevant documentation is completed accurately
- Arranging the shipment of samples to clients
To apply for laboratory administrator role, you will need:
- Experience of working within an administrative role that requires a high level of attention to detail
- The ability to enter information accurately into systems
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience of working with in-house, company-specific software/databases is desirable
- Must have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats
In return, the technical administrator will receive a salary of £18,000-£20,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
Hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
If you wish to be considered for the technical administrator role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.