£18000 - £20000 per annum + pension, healthcare, etc.
Are you an administrator who is interested in furthering your career with a company who continues to grow year-on-year? Are you looking for a friendly yet challenging environment with a business which is financially stable and expanding internationally?
If the above sounds interesting to you, then we can offer you the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, global, financially secure, award-winning manufacturing business.
As the service support administrator, you will provide administrative support to the service engineering team. Your responsibilities will include: -
- Entering service orders on to the system and keeping all relevant 'logs' up to date
- Providing customers with service estimates and quotations
- Coordinating scheduled maintenance visits and installations
- Booking of travel and accommodation for the service engineering team
- Providing cover for the service department telephone line during busy periods
To successfully apply for the administrator position, you will need:-
- Strong administration skills, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to work independently and to enter data with a high degree of accuracy.
- Service administration experience and/or experience of booking travel/accommodation would be an advantage.
In return, the service support administrator will receive a salary of £18,000 - £20,000, 24 holidays plus bank holidays, cash healthcare plan, pension and sickness pay.
If you are interested in the service administrator position, please click apply!
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.