competive salary and benefits
Six-month contract - excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a multi-national company on a six-month contract. The business has a friendly, fast-paced culture, and for the right person, there are development opportunities in the longer term. The company are financially secure, well respected and are going through a period of sustained growth.
As the administrator, you will be working on a project relating to a new eQMS system. Further responsibilities will include: -
- Managing documents within eQMS
- Creating new documents within eQMS
- Tracking and facilitate document change requests
- Communicating document review requirements to department managers
- Producing monthly document status reports
- Controlling the issue, distribution and withdrawal of e-documents
To apply for the administrator position, you will need: -
- Extensive administration experience.
- The confidence to liaise with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Good general IT skills
In return, the administrator will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. The hours of work are office hours Monday to Friday. Please note this position is offered as a six-month contract.
Interested? Please apply today!
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Quality, Administrator, [email protected]