£20000 - £22000 per annum + pension, medical, etc.
Administrator required to join a global technology company that develops solutions for their customers across a wide range of industries. They have 5 sites around the world and are about to enter a significant period of growth on the back of extensive R&D work coming to fruition.
You will work as part of a small team benefiting from a varied workload and providing day-to-day support across multiple areas of the business such as finance, purchasing, logistics and HR as well as general office administration and the managing of the reception area.
Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Processing of purchase orders/purchase invoices and liaising with suppliers
- Processing of sales orders/sales invoices and liaising with customers
- Data entry on various systems
- Booking in deliveries and logging dispatches
- Answering telephones to direct calls and take messages as required
- Welcoming guests to the site and providing/organizing refreshments as needed
- Producing correspondence and documents
- Maintaining presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Maintaining some HR records as directed by managers
- Assisting senior members of staff and other departments in tasks as required
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Maintaining office systems
- Booking meeting rooms and conference facilities internally and externally, including catering if necessary
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Sorting and distributing incoming post/organising and sending outgoing post
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
- Scanning and printing various documents
To apply for the administrator position, you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar admin / support position
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in all applications
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats
- To be able to work independently where required
- Experience with SAGE200 is desirable
In return, the administrator will receive a salary of £20,000-£22,000 (dependent on experience - pro-rata for the contracted hours) + pension, private medical, etc.
If you are an administrator, office administrator, office admin, finance accounts administrator, finance assistant, accounts assistant, finance admin, accounts admin, purchasing administrator, logistics administrator, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: administrator, office administrator, office admin, finance accounts administrator, finance assistant, accounts assistant, purchasing administrator, logistics administrator, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]