Up to £20000 per annum + plus benefits
We're looking for an administrator with excellent numerical and Excel skills.
About the hiring company
- Industry leader, with secure orders books.
- Presence across South Wales and most of the UK.
- Operating in a buoyant market, 2021 is expected to see further growth.
- Friendly culture, with a long-serving workforce.
About the administrator position
You will cover a wide range of general administration and coordination tasks across the business, supporting the site manager and shift managers. Detailed duties to include:-
- Supporting all general administration.
- Administrative support for HR processes
- Cross-checking of recruitment invoices
- Raising purchase requisitions
- Contacting suppliers to query any invoice issues
- Distributing incoming calls
- Taking notes during meetings.
To apply for the administrator, you will need:
- Strong administration skills
- Experience with Excel
- Good numerical and general IT skills
- The ability to work under pressure
In return, the administrator leader will receive a salary of £20,000 in addition to a benefits package.
If you wish to be considered for this administrator role, then please click the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: administration, administrator, excel, [email protected]