£22000 - £25000 per annum + pension, etc.
Administrator required to join an established, growing, SME with plans to grow and expand the business further. The company offers a close-knit, relaxed and friendly culture with an approachable management team.
As the office administrator, you will assist in the day-to-day running of the business undertaking a variety of tasks to assist different areas of the business providing you with a varied and interesting workload.
Administrator duties will include:
- Liaising with production department regarding outbound shipments
- Booking in outbound shipments with freight/logistics providers, supplying pre-alert info to customers in line with standard procedures
- Raising purchase orders
- Answering telephones, directing calls appropriately and resolving queries where possible
- Interacting with suppliers to maintain relationships and source goods where required
- Maintaining supplier database for standard information to be held internally
- Chasing overdue orders and amending the system as needed
- Inputting data onto the MRP/ERP system
- Performing other routine administrative activities as required
To apply for the administrator role, you will need:
- Previous experience in an administrative position, ideally within a manufacturing setup
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in all applications
- MRP/ERP experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats
In return, the administrator will receive a salary of £22,000-£25,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you are an administrator, officer administrator, purchasing administrator, supply chain administrator, sales administrator, stores administrator, production administrator, etc. who wishes to be considered for the role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: administrator, officer administrator, purchasing administrator, supply chain administrator, sales administrator, stores administrator, production administrator, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]