£22000 - £25000 per annum + pension, potential bonus, etc.
Opportunity for an accounts receivable coordinator to join an established company who are part of a global group of companies, the largest in their sector within Europe (2nd globally). The role is a fixed-term contract and would give the successful applicant around 15 months of secure employment (starting in December 2020) to perform maternity cover inclusive of a handover period at the start and end of the contract.
The role will involve undertaking all accounts receivable duties having sole responsibility for the function and completing reports for the senior management team. You will also be undertaking other more general finance administration tasks such as raising purchase orders and quotations and order confirmations.
Accounts receivable coordinator duties will include:
- Providing support to departments by responding to enquiries, raising quotations, purchase orders and order confirmations
- Dealing with queries from employees, customers and senior management
- Updating databases with new customer orders, sales invoices and other required information
- Creating and sending customer invoices
- Sending monthly customer statements
- Chasing customers to supply remittance advice
- Clearing of suspense account by allocation of customer receipts to respective customer accounts
- Creating and distributing monthly reports as and when required
- Other duties to assist in the smooth running of the administration function such as updating systems, ordering supplies, etc.
To apply for the accounts receivable coordinator position, you will need:
- Previous experience of working in an accounts receivable function
- Experience of working with Sage
- A formal finance/accounting qualification (AAT, etc.) or a degree-level qualification are desirable
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
In return, the accounts receivable coordinator will receive a salary of circa £25,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, 25 days holiday, contract completion bonus (payable upon successful and correct delivery of all tasks and completion of the contract term), etc.
If you wish to be considered for the accounts receivable role, please click on the apply button.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: Accounts Receivable Coordinator, Accounts Receivable Co-Ordinator, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Administrator, Accounts Receivable Admin, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]