Up to £39500 per annum + 5% bonus, pension etc
Opportunity for a account manager to develop their career with a large recycling group.
You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently going through a period of expansion. The account manager will play a vital role in the negotiation of scrap/raw material purchases. Due to the niche nature of the position, extensive training will be provided.
Working out of an expanding department, the account manager will typically be office based on Mondays and Fridays and be travelling on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; your focus will be on:-
- Buying and sourcing of raw materials UK wide
- Travelling to assess supplier materials UK wide
- Negotiating prices
- Managing relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers
To apply for the account manager position, you will need: -
- Account managment, sales, negotiation or commercial experience gained in a manufacturing environment
- A proven track record of conducting negotiations.
- Willingness to travel extensively
In return, the account manager will receive a salary of up to £36,000 plus a car allowance of £3,500, and a bonus of up to 5%.
Please click apply to progress your application for the account manager position.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: business development, sales, [email protected]