£35000 - £42000 per annum + plus £3.5K car allowance, 10% bonus
Opportunity for an account manager to develop their career with a large recycling group. The account manager will receive a salary of £35,000 - £42,000, plus a car allowance of £3,500 and a bonus of up to 10%.
You would be joining the business at an exciting time as they are currently going through a period of expansion. The account manager will play a vital role in negotiating raw material purchases. Due to the niche nature of the position, extensive training will be provided.
Working out of an expanding department, and mentoring a junior buyer, the account manager will typically be office-based three days per week and out visiting suppliers two days.
- Buying and sourcing raw materials
- Travelling to assess supplier materials
- Negotiating prices and contracts
- Managing a junior buyer
- Managing relationships with existing suppliers and sourcing new suppliers
To apply for the account manager position, you will need the
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Supervisory experience.
- Ideally, a business degree.
- A proven track record of conducting negotiations.
- Willingness to travel, UK-wide.
Please click apply to progress your application for the account manager
Job Skills: account manager, sales executive, email@example.com