£25000 - £30000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for an account manager or internal sales professional to join a world leading automotive manufacturer. The company holds a market leading position and supply their products to a range of blue-chip customers. They have a global presence with sites in America, Asia, and Europe.
The account manager / technical sales coordinator will be the main point of contact for the company’s automotive customers, as well as providing administrative support for all commercial activities, and supporting the senior management team in winning new business.
As the account manager / technical sales coordinator, your duties would include:
- Developing and managing customer relationships.
- Producing sales forecasts and visit reports.
- Conducting competitor benchmarking reviews.
- Identifying market trends, advances in technology, materials and
- Preparing quotations.
- Developing relationships with potential new business.
To be successful in your application for the account manager / technical sales coordinator position, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Account management / technical sales / internal sales / sales administration experience within manufacturing (ideally automotive).
In return, you will receive a salary of £25,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please click on the apply button.
By applying you are giving consent for Sigma Recruitment to contact you regarding this job and other jobs we are working on.