£35000 - £45000 per annum + company pension, quarterly bonusses
Due to continuous growth, there is an opportunity for an account manager to join a company within the chemicals industry.
The business has established themselves by having a true presence in the UK market, promoting their unparalleled range of products. This has put them in an exceptional position within their sector.
As the account manager, you will be responsible for promoting their product range and services to all current and prospective export customers. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Delivering sustainable profitable growth for existing and new customers, taking the lead on customer management, lead generation and conversion of new business
- Accurately documenting customer meetings and quotes
- Establishing rigorous follow-up mechanisms to maintain momentum and close sales deals
- Building customer loyalty and developing knowledge of their business activity, highlighting potential products to strengthen their portfolio
- Preparing and being responsible for producing annual budgets and business plans for their sales area and to include future market development
- Analysing sales performance trends and reacting accordingly to any lost or threatened business
- Maintaining project pipeline to effectively inform supplier negotiations and purchasing planning
To apply for the account manager position, you will need the following: -
- Similar experience within the chemical industry
- Previous customer-facing experience
- Strong communicator with exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to confidently organise, plan and execute sales strategies
In return, the account manager will receive a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + company pension, attractive quarterly bonusses, and 29 holidays (including the bank holidays).
Please click apply to progress your account manager application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: account manager, sales account manager, sales representative, sales executive, account executive, [email protected]