£1700.00 - £1733.33 per month + on-site parking
Opportunity for an account manager to join one of the leading companies within their sector on a 6 month contract with an immediate start.
The business has a formidable reputation within the industry and a long history reaching 150 years. The organisation is an integrated solutions provider in the manufacturing sector.
As the account manager, you will assist in the account management of specified customers to build profitable sales growth by supporting the sales team. Detailed responsibilities include: -
- Building effective relationships with customers in order to pre-empt all of their needs, including customer site visits with the team where required
- Accurate processing of orders and credit notes, preparing weekly stock sheets, monthly sales and stock figures, specification sheets and annual waste figures
- Ensuring new enquiries and specifications are managed through the end to end process to ensure timely turnaround
- Updating records to ensure the most up to date customer data is always available
- Actively assisting in the management of aged stock
- Attending and participating in team meetings where required to ensure all members are fully briefed of any changes
- To upsell and cross sell where applicable and to outbound call to attract new customers or book appointments for new business development team
To apply for the account manager position, you will need the following: -
- Previous experience as an account manager within a sales environment
- Strong MS Office skills
- Full UK driving licence required
In return, the account manager will receive a salary of £1,733.33 per month + on-site parking.
Please click apply to progress your account manager application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: account manager, sales representative, sales executive, sales account manager, [email protected]