competitive salary + benefits
Opportunity for an account manager from the field of packaging, pharmaceutical, medical or food to join an expanding global business. The role offers the opportunity to work fully remotely from home for the right candidate or in a hybrid fashion of part office-based and part remote/home-based if based locally to the site.
The business has a friendly, fast-paced culture, and for the right person, there are development opportunities in the future. The company is financially secure, well respected and is going through a period of sustained growth.
As the account manager, you will provide excellent customer service for allocated existing and new accounts achieving high levels of customer satisfaction to gain high levels of repeat business.
Account manager responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring orders are raised and processed in line with client expectations
- Achieving targets resalting to company performance in line with company expectations
- Ensuring any changes to ongoing projects or amendments to repeat orders are communicated effectively across the business
- Leading Business Review meetings as required
- Close liaison with other departments as needed to ensure customer satisfaction
- Leading cross-functional teams to implement new projects for your allocated customers
- Responsibility for proposing and setting budget forecasts for assigned accounts
- Assisting in the delivery of continuous improvement projects
- Providing appropriate support to line managers to achieve team objectives and deputising as required
To apply for the account manager position, you will need:
- Experience gained in a commercial/account management role in a relevant industry (pharmaceutical, food, packaging, medical, etc.)
- Must be familiar with being 'customer facing' and dealing with both existing and new clients/customers
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written formats
In return, the account manager will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
If you are an account manager, commercial manager, sales manager, project manager, etc. who is interested in finding out more, please click apply.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.
Job Skills: project manager, account manager, commercial manager, sales manager, account coordinator, account co-ordinator, sales coordinator, engineering recruitment agencies, [email protected]