Why we have contacted you
Why have you sent me this email/SMS?
- We have an email address or mobile number of yours on file and thought you might be interested in this position based on the details we have.
Your response options
- Not interested in this job, but happy for us to keep in touch please reply via email or SMS with “NI”.
- No longer considering any new positions, but happy for us to keep in touch reply with “NL”.
- No longer looking and would like us to delete your details (you will miss out on hearing about any new jobs), reply with “DL”.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02920 450100. If you don’t want us to retain your details we will delete them immediately.
How did you get my contact details
We would have picked them up via one of the following:-
- An application that you made via one of the job boards we use for example CV Library, Totaljobs, Monster, JobsInWales, Indeed, Jobsite, Reed or an application/registration via the Sigma Recruitment agency website.
- You may have emailed your CV to us.
- We could have picked your CV up via the external database of one of the following job boards CV Library, Totaljobs, Monster, JobsInWales, Indeed, Jobsite or Reed.
- You could have signed up for the live jobs alerts on our website.
NOTE you would have received a “welcome email” when we collected your details and you would have been given the option to op out. You can also opt out at any time by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 02920 450100. If you don’t want us to retain your details we will delete them immediately.
Should I be concerned that Sigma Recruitment has my contact details on file?
- NO, we take our IT security very seriously. We have robust systems in place to prevent both external and internal threats to the data we hold falling into the wrong hands. We will never sell your data to any third party.
- We will NOT send your details or CV to anyone without your express consent.
- Of course, if you wish us to remove your details, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do so.