Job E-Shot – Frequently Asked Questions
Why have you sent me this email/SMS?
- We have an email address or mobile number of yours on file and thought you might be interested in this position based on the details we have.
Does receiving this email/SMS mean I am suitable for the position?
- Not always at this point, it’s more of a speculative contact to generate interest in the position.
- If you are interested reply with an updated CV and we can evaluate the CV against the client criteria. If we don’t think it fits, we will let you know.
Can you tell me the name of the company that is recruiting?
- Not straight away due to commercial sensitivity, if you are interested let us know, we can then arrange a call and if you pass through the pre-screen we will provide information on the company (unless it’s a fully confidential position).
- We will not present your CV to any client without your express verbal consent!
The position is far below my salary expectations why did you contact me?
- We don’t have salary information on file for every candidate. Let us know what salary you are looking for and we can keep this in mind moving forward.
Will my details be sent to the client; if I state I am interested?
- NO, we never send your CV to any client without an in-depth telephone screening interview.
How can I stop receiving these emails/SMS?
- EMAIL: You can use the unsubscribe link at the end of the e-mail. NOTE this will mean that you will miss out on potentially interesting job vacancies.
- SMS: You can reply and ask us to remove your details, just text back “DEL”. NOTE this will mean that you will miss out on potentially interesting job vacancies.
Are these emails/SMSs linked to the live job alerts via the Sigma Recruitment website?
- No this is a separate system. If you wish to sign up for automatic jobs alerts you can do so via http://www.sigmarecruitment.co.uk/job-updates/
Should I be concerned that Sigma Recruitment has my contact details on file?
- NO, we take our IT security very seriously. We have robust systems in place to prevent both external and internal threats to the data we hold falling into the wrong hands. We will never sell your data to any third party.
- Of course, if you wish us to remove your details, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will do so.
You can view all of our live jobs here http://www.sigmarecruitment.co.uk/search-jobs/