pension + holidays
A Large manufacturing company who are experiencing rapid growth and have a healthy order book! Well established and respected this specialist manufacturing company are backed by a parent company with a global presence. The organisation manufacture a range of high specification products and are one of the market leaders within their sector.
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience + benefits.
The Role: Production Planner
Working closely with the senior production planner, to plan production based on demand, forecast and stock levels. Liaising with the sales and customer service departments to provide optimum lead-time analysis. Detailed responsibilities: -
- Supporting the senior production planner to create and maintain a master production schedule.
- Using the master production schedule to generate a demand forecast for planned maintenance and tooling requirements.
- Reviewing, maintaining and improving production lead-times.
- Reporting on all issues affecting achievement of production and customer targets.
- Reviewing bill of materials and reporting any variances on engineering drawings.
- Maintaining finished goods and work in progress inventory.
The Candidate: Production Planner
- Must have proven communication, organisation and analytical skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to work using own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ideally a good working knowledge of MRP and MPS.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.