£21000 - £26000 per annum + 13% pension
Would you like a blue-chip benefits package with an exceptional pension contribution and the security of working for a large global company? The business are a leading global manufacturing organisation, with a reputation for developing innovative products. They are a house hold name in most countries worldwide, and offer excellent career progression opportunities.
This is an exciting new vacancy for a Production Planner within a fast paced and rewarding company supplying products on a global scale. You will be responsible for planning production schedule and follow-up on progress of production.
As the Production Planner / Production Controller, your duties will include:
- Receiving orders from Oracle and planning production schedule for company products.
- Making shipment list of products according to the customer requirements.
- Ensuring orders are shipped to the customer in a timely manner and prioritise shipments according to customer requirements.
- Preparing and assuring that parts and materials are available to meet delivery schedule of the products.
- Communicate with the production team to ensure shipping deadlines are met and maximise production capacity by model grouping.
- Communicating with Raw Stores to ensure deliveries are booked in according to shipping priorities.
- Liaise with the production Engineering Team to ensure smooth production plan.
- Participating in daily production meetings to discuss the production schedule and potential issues.
- Updating orders in Oracle as per customer request.
To be a successful the Production Planner / Production Controller you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have proven Production Planning experience within manufacturing.
- Must have experience with an MRP system, ideally SAP or Oracle.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
In return, the Production Planner / Production Controller will receive a salary of £23,000 - £26,000 + 24 days holiday on top of bank holidays + pension (7% individual contribution - 13% company contribution).
The hours of work are Monday - Friday 8am - 4.15pm.
If you wish to be considered for this role then please click on the apply button.
By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database. NOTE we will NOT present your details to any client without speaking to you and seeking verbal consent first.