A large manufacturing company who is experiencing rapid growth and have a healthy order book. Well established and respected, this specialist manufacturing company are backed by a parent company with a global presence. The organisation manufactures a range of high specification products and is one of the market leaders within their sector.
The Production Planner will be responsible for the timely and effective planning of production based on demand, forecast and stock levels.
As the Production Planner, your duties will include:
- Working with the planning team to create and maintain a master production schedule.
- Maintaining and managing the MRP system and all material flow systems.
- Ensuring all parts are planned and manufactured against work orders to achieve a lead-time.
- Providing optimum lead-time analysis to the sales team as appropriate.
- Reviewing, maintaining and improving process lead-times.
- Reporting all issues affecting achievement of production and customer targets to management.
- Participating in morning production meetings.
To be a successful Production Planner, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have proven production planning experience in manufacturing.
- Must have experience with an MRP system and be proficient in MS Office (Excel).
In return, the Production Planner will receive a competitive salary + pension scheme + 23 holidays on top of bank holidays.
If you wish to be considered for this role, then please click on the apply button.