£17000 - £19000 per annum + pension, etc.
Opportunity to work for a global organisation who supply their products to a blue-chip customer base. The Goods In Controller will work within the stores area of a busy manufacturing site within a varied role where you will have responsibility for all of the administrative duties relating to the processing of parts and goods as well as spending time within the stores area as required. The role will report into a Stores supervisor onsite working as part of around 15 staff.
As the Goods In Controller, your duties will include:
- Working within the stores team to process all deliveries received through the goods-in area ensuring goods are checked conformity and quantity and are transacted correctly onto company MRP system
- Actively working to book in all deliveries on day of receipt
- Working with the Inventory Controllers to coordinate the allocation of materials to stock ensuring the goods-in area is cleared in a timely manner
- Isolating all non-conforming documentation and escalating to appropriate function/department. Proactively expedite closure on all outstanding queries
- Monitoring daily schedule and proactively escalate any outstanding/late deliveries to purchasing function
- Working with the stores team to maintain housekeeping standards ensuring a safe and organised working environment
To be a successful Goods In Controller you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within the stores/warehouse department within a manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with the control of stock and receipt procedures
- Experience of using a MRP / ERP system
- A current Forklift Truck License is desirable
In return, the Goods In Controller will receive a salary of £17,000 - £19,000 (dependent on experience) + pension, etc.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click on the apply button.
NOTE you will need to speak with a consultant BEFORE we can progress your application. By applying for this position, you consent to Sigma Recruitment Ltd contacting you regarding job opportunities and storing a copy of your CV on our database.