- Sigma Elite
- Looking To Recruit
- Skills We Recruit For
- Example e-shot
- FREE Recruitment Advice
- Interview dropouts and no shows!
- Job Recruitment Guides
- Choosing a Recruitment Agency in Cardiff
- “Crunch Questions” – Tips For Successful Telephone Interviews!
- The “Big 3” Recruitment Questions?
- Best Recruitment Agency Job Search Tips
- Providing References – Be Careful What You Say!
- Employers Rights When Candidates “Lie” on CVs!
- Facebook Comments That Are Worthy of Dismissal!!
- Flexible Benefits – Are You Making The Most of Them?
- Dangers of Employing a Former Employee!
- Recruitment Agencies – Why Using Too Many Creates a Bun Fight!
- Holiday Entitlements in Wales
- Candidate Focus - Premium Club
- Exit Interviewing
- Example Candidates
- Industry Sectors
- Welsh Places - Calendar Competition - 2017
- Completed Vacancies
- Client Charter
- Client Services - FAQs
- Sigma Executive – Management Recruitment
- Case Studies
- Sigma Exclusive
- Sigma Escalator
- Salary Guidance
- Database Challenge
Job Recruitment Guides
Recruiting key job vacancies in the manufacturing sector is a major task and one that if done correctly can make a real difference to a manufacturing company.
An understanding of key job roles is critical to ensure that you employ the right person with the skills and experience to undertake the job position. Every job vacancy that you recruit for, will be assisted if you have in depth knowledge of what the job position entails enabling you to make the right decision on the candidate that can make a difference.
Within this recruitment guide we provide information on the skills and experience that are required for some of the key job vacancies in the manufacturing and technical engineering sector.