- CV Writing Service - Discounted Rates!
- Job E-Shot - Frequently Asked Questions
- ReAct II Funding
- Maintenance Jobs in Wales / South West
- Interview Advice
- Example CV
- CV Advice
- Submit Your CV
- Telephone Interviews - how to ensure success.
- Candidate FAQs
- What to wear at Work - solving the office dress code dilemma!
- House price affordability in South Wales
- Relocating to Wales
- Counter Offer Advice
- Psychometric Testing Advice
- Graduate Job Tips
- Graduate CV Advice
- Life Science Job Vacancies in Wales, Cardiff, Bridgend & Swansea
- Complete Our One-Way Video Interview
- Graduate Jobs In Cardiff, Swansea, Newport South Wales
Please download our example CV.
Feel free to use it as a template to get your CV started.
Mr Alan Example
709 Fur Street
02920 999777 (Home) 07975 124784 (mobile) email@example.com
A Senior Quality Assurance Technician with a wide range of experience in the food industry. Proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. First class analytical, design and problem solving skills. Dedicated to managing high quality standards.
1981 -1985 BSc Biochemistry (Hons) 2.2 University of Cardiff
1975 – 1981 Cardiff Secondary School
3 A’ Levels – Math’s C, Biology B, Chemistry C
6 O’ Levels
- Saved the company £60,000 a year by implementing a new quality assurance system.
- Increased the acceptance level of finished goods from 96% to 99%.
- Achieved BS5651 by rewriting the company’s quality assurance procedures.
- Solved major quality assurance problems which temporarily halted production.
1992 – Senior Quality Assurance Technician
Present ABC Food Ltd
ABC Foods manufacture biscuits for Tesco and Asda at their Cardiff factory.
- Managed all quality assurance in ABC’s Cardiff factory and reported directly to the Factory Manager.
- Managed a team of 6 people, assigning them tasks and motivating them to meet deadlines.
- Performed Quality Audits at the factory.
1989 – Quality Assurance Technician
1992 ABC Food Ltd
- Created computer applications with the help of a programmer to monitor the factory environment.
- Analysed the quality assurance system and made recommendations for improvements. These were incorporated into the current quality assurance system.
- Examined equipment in the factory to check that it met the company’s standards.
1986 – Research Technician
1989 XYZ Fruits Ltd
XYZ Fruits manufacture a wide range of grocery products.
- Formulated new product lines and conducted the relevant laboratory experiments.
- Performed a study of the shelf life of various canned foods.
1985 – Plant Operator
1986 XYZ Fruits Ltd
Worked on the production line at the canning factory.
Various courses including Quality Assurance, the BS5855 Quality
Approach, Team Leadership1 & 11, Time Management, Report writing.
Football, rugby, reading.